20 Outstanding Dissertation Topics In Anaesthesiology
Whether you are studying a medical degree, or one of a number of different scientific subjects, you may well need to write an academic paper on the subject of anaesthesiology. To help you think of a title for your paper, the following outlines various ideas of where to get further inspiration.
Getting ideas from other people’s work
A great way of helping you to think of a good topic to write about is to look at work that has been written by other people. By looking at the titles, as well as any content, you can get great ideas of what to base your own paper on, as well as potentially ideas about any arguments that you may wish to make in your own essay.
The Internet is a great place to look for past papers, with plenty of websites offering academic essays either free or for a small charge.
Picking topics to suit the style of essay that you intend to write
Whichever topic you decide to use, is important that it combines well with the style of essay that you intend to write. For example, you may be writing an argumentative style of essay, or a compare and contrast essay. Sometimes it can be easier to think of a topic before thinking the style of paper to write, whilst others prefer to do things the other way round.
Some further ideas for you to think about
The following is a list of 20 further ideas that may help you to come up with a good title for your own essay:
- A study of allergic reactions in connection with anaesthesia
- How anaesthetics are used in childbirth
- An analysis of natural anaesthesia methods
- A history of anaesthesia
- The pioneers of modern anaesthesia
- Anaesthesia in the 21st century
- Religious objections of anaesthesia
- A comparison of oral and intravenous anaesthesia methods
- An in depth study of the safety of anaesthesia
- The complications of anaesthesia
- How to become qualified to administer anaesthesia
- Why are healthy individuals prevented from using certain anaesthetic methods?
- An examination of when anaesthesia goes wrong
- Are general anaesthetic methods used too often?
- A comparison of different spinal anaesthesia compounds
- Should woman refuse anaesthetic relief during childbirth?
- The future of anaesthesia
- How does an epidural work
- Side effects of anaesthesia
- An analysis of an anaesthetic compound and a placebo